Submissions have been extended until December 13 2019
Introduction of Call for Paper
Authors have the options for 3-page or one-page paper submission:
- a) Authors can submit 3-page paper in length, including title, affiliation, abstract, figures and references. The accepted and presented papers will be included in IEEE Xplore.
- b) Authors can choose to submit one-page abstract including title, affiliation, key findings, max 2 figures and 2-3 references. Please note that one page abstract will NOT be included in IEEE Xplore.
When submitting a paper, the author has an option to choose two technical topics best matching the content of his/her paper for review. There are fifteen technical topics for the Regular Sessions, and more technical topics for the Special Sessions will be implemented by the end of November, 2019.
The peer review for all the contributed papers will be conducted rigorously. The authors will be notified with the review results on 22 January 2020. The authors of accepted papers must register for APEMC 2020 and submit the final camera-ready versions of their papers no later than 18 February 2020.
To download the Call for Paper in PDF, Please CLICK HERE
Please follow this link to go to the abstract/submission portal: CLICK HERE
Please follow this link to review the instructions on how to submit an abstract/paper for APEMC 2020: CLICK HERE
Important Dates for Paper Submission
Start date for paper submission: 06 June 2019
Deadline for paper submission: has been extended until 13 December 2019
Notification of acceptance: 22 January 2020
Due date for final paper submission: 18 February 2020
- EMC Management, Standards and Regulations
- EMC Measurements and EM Environment
- High Power Electromagnetics
- System Level EMC Protection
- Transportation EMC, Automative/Railway/Ship EMC
- Aerospace EMC
- Smart grid and low frequency EMC
- IC and Semiconductor EMC
- Signal Integrity and Power Integrity
- Computational Electromagnetics & Mutliphysics Modeling
- Bio-medical Electromagentics & Wearable devices EMC
- Wireless Communication EMC
- Nanotechnology and New Materials
- Military EMC
2020 APEMC Paper Prizes
APEMC2020 Paper Prizes consist of Best Symposium Paper and Best Student Paper. Papers considered for the Student Paper Prize are expected to be predominantly the work of the student. Papers co-authored by a student and his advisor are eligible, provided the student is the principal author and also the presenter. Please indicate in your electronic submission if you want to be considered for the Student Paper Prize.