The APEMC Technical Program Committee is seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials. The proposals should cover any current or emerging research areas of EMC, SI, PI and related technologies.
If interested in submitting a proposal for a workshop or tutorial, please download the proposal template HERE, which includes proposed topic and abstract, list of potential speakers and/or the tentative presentation titles, and expected duration.
Prospective organizers of workshops and tutorials are required to send their proposals in Word or PDF format via email to Hongmei Fan (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Zaifeng Yang (email@example.com).
SCHEDULE FOR WORKSHOP & TUTORIAL PROPOSAL & PRESENTATION MATERIAL
- Proposals to be submitted during 06 June 2019 – 29 November 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 26 December 2019
- Presentation materials from all presenters are due by 28 February 2020
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated on:
- Importance of topic
- Novelty and originality
- Technical sophistication and depth
- Readability and clarity of proposal
- Expected attendance
Proposals with only one speaker are not encouraged.
The workshops and tutorials have to adhere to the IEEE EMC Society rules for Commercialism in Workshops.