The APEMC2020 Technical Program Committee cordially invites proposals for Special Sessions. The proposals should cover any current or emerging research areas of EMC, SIPI and related technologies.
Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should send their proposals via email to Special Sessions Chairs: Hui Min Lee ([email protected]) and Mark Mifsud ([email protected]). Submissions must be in Word or PDF format following the proposal template – click HERE.
SCHEDULE FOR SPECIAL SESSION PROPOSAL
- Proposals for Special Sessions: 06 June 2019 – 29 November 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 01 December 2019
SCHEDULE FOR SPECIAL SESSION PAPER
- Special Session Paper submission: 13 December 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 22 January 2020
- Final versions of Special Session papers: 18 February 2020
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated for:
- Importance of topic
- Novelty and originality
- Technical depth
- Readability and clarity of proposal
- A special session is expected to have at least 5 papers. If more papers are received for a special session, it will be split into part A and part B.
- One-page abstract is allowed for the special session but the one-page abstract will not be included in IEEE Xplore.
- Please note that all proposals will be evaluated by the committee considering various factors.
- All papers will be reviewed as regular submissions by external reviewers besides session organizers.
- All organizers and speakers are required to register for the conference with corresponding registration fees.
- We would like to seek your understanding that the special sessions may be cancelled or combined with other sessions of similar topics should there be insufficient number of speakers.