Instructions for Paper Submission
Deadline: 29 November 2019
- Paper submission consists of two stages. Preliminary paper submission is due on 29 November 2019. The authors of accepted papers will be requested to submit their final manuscripts latest by 18 February 2020.
- All papers must be submitted in the IEEE standard two-column format. Make sure that the manuscript does not exceed the 3-page limit, including figures, tables, and references. The final manuscript must be a PDF file with the file size less than 3MB. The paper must contain enough information for the Technical Programme Committee (TPC) and reviewers to judge on the originality and quality of the work.
- Authors may optionally choose to not include the paper in IEEE Xplore.
- Please indicate in your electronic submission if you want to be considered for the Student Paper Prize.
- More instructions for paper submission in the EDAS system, please follow this link HERE
Please follow this link to go to the submission portal: CLICK HERE